Not from the stars do I my judgement pluck;
And yet methinks I have Astronomy,
But not to tell of good or evil luck,
Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons’ quality;
Nor can I fortune to brief minutes tell,
Pointing to each his thunder, rain and wind,
Or say with princes if it shall go well
By oft predict that I in heaven find:
But from thine eyes my knowledge I derive,
And, constant stars, in them I read such art
As truth and beauty shall together thrive,
If from thyself, to store thou wouldst convert;
Or else of thee this I prognosticate:
Thy end is truth’s and beauty’s doom and date.
- Sonnet 14
I woke up on a train that was moving really fast so my first thought was like “How did I get here?” I looked beside me and an actor I know was sleeping. We seemed to be partners.
Anyway I looked out the window and my first thought was that I was in the U.S and the landscape looked post-apocalyptic. The horizon was black and the sky was dark red and orange. As we moved it seemed like we were passing through a desert and there were black trees dotted here and there. For some reason I thought that there was beauty in the absence of life and beauty in the finality of death. I was in awe of what I saw.
In the distance I saw a hurricane. It seemed to be made entirely of black dust and as we got closer it cleared and connected with the sky and changed it completely into night. All I saw was an ocean of stars. One of them shone brightly and a word appeared under it that said “Saturn”. The stars started to form a shape and it was a woman with two water jugs, weighing and pouring them out carefully and She called herself “Aquarius”. I wondered in my dream if Saturn in Aquarius could be significant.
I know jack shit about Astrology to be honest. Loving science the way I do, I was always a bit skeptical.
Suddenly two people came to get my partner and I said “You are not leaving me behind I’m coming with you”. They seemed like they were in a rush “Okay” they replied. I started to pack our luggage up. They left quickly and therefore left me behind. I was still struggling to pack everything when the train started moving. I thought “Well fuck it” I jumped and stuck the landing on the platform. I was fairly impressed with myself. I lost some of his luggage, a gold tie, some t-shirts, but I thought “Well, they were things we could do without anyway” and left them there. I continued my journey along the platform and I felt that I had this handled and then I woke up.
I’m reminded of the following tarot cards: death, temperance and judgment. I also felt incredibly content and refreshed when I woke up. The kind of feeling you get when you’re like “Yeah, I’ve got my shit handled”. I felt a little invincible that day. I was a bundle of raw energy.
Behind the dream
I know of someone, a virtual friend if you will and I quite like her vibe, who’s an astrologer. She sent me this message when I told her my dream and it blew me away. I felt one aspect of it was astrologically significant.
Once she has a Facebook page I will link to her because she is amazing!
what an interesting dream indeed! You are right, it probably is important! You don’t know this but we have an interesting period ahead of us collectively. For instance, on winter solstice (North hemisphere) 2020 a thing occurs that is a real game changer.. it is called Great mutation. It is a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn at 0 deg Aquarius. This will be the end of a 20 year era that started in 2000 and at the same time an end to a much bigger era as this conjunction finally happens in another element which is air (I was reminded of the hurricane when I read this) That brings all sorts of changes to the world, new technologies, cleaner and renewable sources of energy and much much more.. it is one of the big steps towards the Age of Aquarius.
It might be that this period is of some bigger significance in your personal life also 🙂
Those dreams you are describing are really fascinating. I bet you are a strong 12th houser (what we call it in astrology when someone is strongly connected to his or her 12th house or Neptune). It seems you also have a connection to the collective unconscious, not just your personal. You say that your dreams are really vivid too. Do you experience lucid dreaming perhaps? I’ve had a couple of those in my life but I’m still unable to do that at will, it happens spontaneously.
The astrology part is fascinating, yes. And if your Saturn is in Scorpio, that would mean you had your first Saturn return somewhere from the Fall of 2012 until Spring of 2015. When Saturn gets into Aquarius it will make a square to your natal Saturn. This happens 7 years after your Saturn return and it’s significant period as it presents you with the first challenges of your adult self. If you have gone through the initiation of Saturn well and you’ve accepted responsibility at that time, it is less likely that this next period would be difficult. And if you want to see parallels in time, you can check your life at the age 7 to find a theme of what you can expect. In either case, years 2021 to 2023 would be an interesting time for all of us.
Things that stood out:
- The landscape: Despite the bleakness and I mean…it was pretty fuckin bleak…there was beauty to it. I felt really drawn and connected to it even though I was just passing through really quickly. The feeling of awe when I looked at the landscape. The acceptance of the finality of things like death. It felt like a reminder that all things are impermanent, something I have always found comfort in knowing.
- The train: I quite like trains also movement. I think of a journey. I’m drawn to North America and eventually I will make a trip there.
- The hurricane: Hurricanes for me have always meant some kind of turmoil and generally I would look at the scene and decide what that turmoil was in relation to. It’s the element of air, which in Tarot is suit of the swords. I associate air these days with the mental because I used to be a Tarot reader. It was in the distance and it didn’t look ominous or threatening. In other words, I felt looking at it that it was going to clear simply because I wanted it to. It seemed to be growing and then it cleared, connected with and changed the sky. The feeling I got when I looked at it was significant. It was peaceful, inspiring, calm, wonderful, refreshing.
- The dust: I felt I needed to ground my thoughts a bit more
- Saturn in Aquarius: This felt like something I needed to pay attention to and a significant point in my life in the near future.
- The discarded clothing: They were all male. I dont know…I thought of ‘Divine Masculine’ when I look at them. I just felt I needed to discard the traits that make me a little too hard emotionally at times. There’s some things I could do with getting rid of….trust me I could do with a bit of an overhaul. Also, I associate discarding things with clearing space, I really love to organise and clean. Clearing out clutter so to speak.
- Sticking the landing and the feeling that ‘I’ve got this’: Confidence, and some times you just have to go for things that you want. I feel things will work out. I just need to be brave. I’ve got things handled better than I tend to give myself credit for. I felt that was just a reminder from my subconscious.
I always tend to write out the story and what I saw first and quickly, then I look at details. I try to build a visual first.
I tend to go to sleep with the intention of remembering my dreams upon waking or I assume it’ll come to me as I sit down to write about them.
Title Quote: Sonnet 14.